Initiation to the design and manufacture of drones 2020
AIRK Drones is proud to announce our participation, in collaboration with Eurecat and PIMEC, in the professionalizing training Introduction to Drone Design and Manufacture, a 310-hour learning itinerary that will cover the following objectives:
- - To learn the technical concepts needed to understand the functioning and design of drones.
- - Development of applications for drones.
- - Adaptation, maintenance and in-house manufacture of drones using technologies such as 3D printing.
- - Professional guidance and coaching, in order to get a job in the industrial or drone manufacturing sector.
- - Support in the search for work through contact with companies in the sector looking for young talent.
This great training is focused on young people between 16 and 29 years old and has the support of the Servei d'Ocupació de Catalunya —within its initiative Projectes Singulars— and will be taught through Eurecat Academy with the support of AIRK Drones; besides directing part of the classes, we have been in charge of the development of the content.
We are delighted to be part of this exciting initiative. At AIRK Drones we are driven by innovation and technological development, and this is a perfect opportunity to train future experts in drone design and manufacturing technology.